Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII 14-42mm + 40-150mm Twin Lens Kit
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Australia wide delivery
Small and compact like a digital camera and packed with features like a professional DSLR, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII 14-42mm + 40-150mm Twin Lens Kit lets you shoot with more detail, clarity, and precision. With 2 versatile lens kits included, this mirrorless camera package has you covered no matter the subject or setting.
- The Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII uses a 16.1MP live MOS sensor, so you can capture sharp, saturated, and clear images even against difficult lighting environments and various ISO settings.
- Thanks to the OM-D E-M5 MKII’s 5-axis VCM image stabilisation technology, you can correct incidental camera shakes and blur caused by moving subjects, camera roll, and shifts.
- With 81 focus points, this mirrorless camera lets you capture a whole landscape or zero in on a particular subject to cover a large image area.
- Included in this camera package is the EZ-M4015-R 40-150mm Lens kit – a compact, lightweight and intermediate telephoto lens, featuring a zoom range equivalent to an 80-300mm 35mm lens.
- For added shooting versatility, this Olympus camera package also comes with the EZ-1442-2R Lens. Compact yet powerful, the EZ-1442-2R lens kit uses a 14-42mm focal length and a wide aperture range to capture in-depth images regardless of the setting.
|ISO Sensitivity (Max)||100-25600|
|Lens Range||14 - 42mm|
|Secondary Lens Range||40 - 150mm|
|Display Size (inch)||3|
|Connectivity||HDMI, USB 2.0, Wireless|
|Still Image Format||JPEG, MPO, RAW|
|Video Size||HD 1280 x 720, HD 1920 x 1080|
|Video Format||AVI, MPEG-4|
|Media Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 3rd May 2017.