Panasonic 2.5kW Econavi Reverse Cycle Split System Air ConditionerCS/CUZ9RKR 9302704037513
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Panasonic 2.5kW Econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner maintains a comfortable climate independent of external temperatures with great power efficiency.
- Aerowings technology feature two independent blades that direct air to particular zones for faster, concentrated cooling. As cold air tends to fall, after reaching the desired set temperature cool air is directed upwards allowing it to naturally spread through the room evenly to prevent any hot spots.
- A wider intake grille and a super high fan speed offer exceptionally fast cooling to help you escape the heat
- Built-in human and sunlight sensors take advantage of Econavi technology. By analysing the room and adjusting its cooling power to the amount of people and natural light in the room to enjoy fantastic power efficiency.
- Enjoys a truly power efficient design, rated 5 stars for its cooling and heating modes allowing you to enjoy a year-round independently controlled climate.
- Features a dehumidifying function that removes up to 1.5L of moisture in the air and a nano-G purification system that eliminates fine particles and contaminants from the air leaving you to enjoy a clean, healthy atmosphere.
|Categories||Inverter Split System|
|Air Conditioner Type||Reverse Cycle|
|Cooling Output (kW)||2.5kW|
|Heating Output (kW)||3.2kW|
|Energy Efficiency (Cooling)||5 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency (Heating)||5 Stars|
|Product Width (cm)||87.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||23.6|
|Product Height (cm)||29.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
panasonic 25kw econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jale from Perfect I bought two of these for a couple of bedrooms, they are just perfect for this job, Soo quiet. The indoor unit is mounted above my headboard with the outside unit just the other side of the wall and if it wasn't for the indicator lights (and cool air) you would never know that it was running. I have one small problem with one of the units in that the internal fan sometimes rubs on its housing this is being attended to by Panasonic under warranty
Date published: 2016-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moli from Great , nice and quite Everything is good . It cool my room fast and does very good and quite job.
Date published: 2016-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bedo62 from Silence is golden Bought the air conditioner at a great price, using it in the bedroom and being a light sleeper I don't even know it is on - it's so quiet.
Date published: 2016-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by mholding from Great small unit! Affordable and reliable unit that is effective at controlling the temperature in small areas.
Date published: 2016-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scossifer from Ultra Quiet I bought this guys big brother 3 months ago (the 7kw ecoavi) and then decided to update our bedroom ac. This unit is so quiet you could easily leave it turned on by mistake when you leave to go to work. Top unit !
Date published: 2017-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mka85 from Works great Really quiet, works well. Was ice cold in 39 degree day.
Date published: 2017-02-19
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $100 EFTPOS Card via redemption
Offer ends 31 July 2017. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Claim form submissions including a copy of your proof of purchase must be received within 21 calendar days of purchase of the Eligible Product with final claims being received by last mail on 21 August 2017. A maximum of four (4) claims may be submitted per household; per name; per address and per email address. Terms and Conditions apply. See full details at: http://www.panasonic.com.au/extracomfort