Panasonic 3.5kW Econavi Reverse Cycle Split System Air ConditionerCS/CUZ12RKR 9302704037520
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Panasonic 3.5kW Econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner maintains a comfortable climate independent of external temperatures with great power efficiency.
- Aerowings technology feature two independent blades that direct air to particular zones for faster, concentrated cooling. As cold air tends to fall, after reaching the desired set temperature cool air is directed upwards allowing it to naturally spread through the room evenly to prevent any hot spots.
- A wider intake grille and a super high fan speed offer exceptionally fast cooling to help you escape the heat
- Built-in human and sunlight sensors take advantage of Econavi technology. By analysing the room and adjusting its cooling power to the amount of people and natural light in the room to enjoy fantastic power efficiency.
- Enjoys a truly power efficient design, rated 4 and 5 stars for its cooling and heating modes allowing you to enjoy year-round independently controlled climate.
- Features a dehumidifying function that removes up to 2L of moisture in the air and a nano-G purification system that eliminates fine particles and contaminants from the air leaving you to enjoy a clean, healthy atmosphere.
|Categories||Inverter Split System|
|Air Conditioner Type||Reverse Cycle|
|Cooling Output (kW)||3.5kW|
|Heating Output (kW)||3.7kW|
|Energy Efficiency (Cooling)||4 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency (Heating)||5 Stars|
|Product Width (cm)||87.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||23.6|
|Product Height (cm)||29.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
panasonic 35kw econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by asnegger from Excellent features icy cold air and quiet, excellent features and would recommend this air con
Date published: 2016-10-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aussie Battler from quiet cheaper model very impressed I bought this 3 weeks ago after comparing more expensive supposed quieter brands, it impressed me its so quiet compared to our bigger 7kw unit and cools bedroom down quickly compared to the similar powered portable air con we were using. good features and saved on installation cost. Installers were on time, quick and professional. well done Harvey Norman im coming back !
Date published: 2016-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle F from Fantastic, Quiet I bought this one month ago fora large bedroom. It's a good looking unit, quiet and works brilliantly. Very happy.
Date published: 2016-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boss234 from Shed granny flat - great air con! Bought the 3.5kw for a shed converted to flat (insulated roof lining only, no ceiling) and approx 50 sqm and this air con is our life-saver! It has excellent cooling efficiency and very quiet. Panasonic, twilo thumbs up!!
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mick67 from Great Air Con I wish I bought this 10 years ago, great features and super quiet.
Date published: 2016-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by trace17 from super reliable air conditioner I bought this Panasonic air conditioner about 3 weeks ago and the performance is exceptional, very timely in this hot weather, the cooling system was super fast and super efficient, very impressed yet again with Panasonic.
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Youma from Good quality and exalent unit for money I bought this unit 7 months ago happy with it works excellent
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maryellen from Very quiet Great aircon. Very quiet in quiet mode and pushes out cold air in power mode
Date published: 2017-01-23
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $100 EFTPOS Card via redemption
Offer ends 31 July 2017. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Claim form submissions including a copy of your proof of purchase must be received within 21 calendar days of purchase of the Eligible Product with final claims being received by last mail on 21 August 2017. A maximum of four (4) claims may be submitted per household; per name; per address and per email address. Terms and Conditions apply. See full details at: http://www.panasonic.com.au/extracomfort