Panasonic 5kW Econavi Reverse Cycle Split System Air ConditionerCS/CUZ18RKR 9302704037544
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Panasonic 5kW Econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner maintains a comfortable climate independent of external temperatures with great power efficiency.
- Aerowings technology feature two independent blades that direct air to particular zones for faster, concentrated cooling. As cold air tends to fall, after reaching the desired set temperature cool air is directed upwards allowing it to naturally spread through the room evenly to prevent any hot spots.
- A wider intake grille and a super high fan speed offer exceptionally fast cooling to help you escape the heat
- Built-in human and sunlight sensors take advantage of Econavi technology. By analysing the room and adjusting its cooling power to the amount of people and natural light in the room to enjoy fantastic power efficiency.
- Enjoys a truly power efficient design, rated 4 stars for its cooling and heating modes allowing you to enjoy a year-round independently controlled climate.
- Features a dehumidifying function that removes up to 2.8L of moisture in the air and a nano-G purification system that eliminates fine particles and contaminants from the air leaving you to enjoy a clean, healthy atmosphere.
|Categories||Inverter Split System|
|Air Conditioner Type||Reverse Cycle|
|Cooling Output (kW)||5.0kW|
|Heating Output (kW)||6.0kW|
|Energy Efficiency (Cooling)||4 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency (Heating)||4 Stars|
|Product Width (cm)||107.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||24.1|
|Product Height (cm)||29.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
panasonic 5kw econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jeff not happy from Very noisy in heat mode. Poor and uneven room temp This is how it operates in heat mode. -cycles on, sends out heat for a few minutes -creaks and cracks as cavinet warms up. -temperature near wall unit reached, unit cycles to standby, fan switches off. -rest of room still cold -no control of fan in heat mode, will only run when unit is producing heat. -rest of room gets really cold. -cabinet now creaks and cracks, as it cools down. -when units poor sensor finally decides it is cool again, cycles on for a few minutes. -repeat End result. Room alternates hot and cold. Unit cabinet NEVER stops creaking and cracking, as it never stays at an even temperature. -Overseas call centre say this is the design. It is meant to cycle off in heat mode. I don't get it. My first and last Panasonic. My LG and Mitsubishi are great.
Date published: 2016-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Petermalloy from just the best available. no more suffering the heat or cold again thank you.
Date published: 2016-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bharat Bhushan from it is working perfectly good, cooling & heating I bought it three weeks ago from Harvey Norman, Wouran Ponds with a $150 voucher. it is working perfectly good, cooling & heating.
Date published: 2016-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Melzy from Excellent. Great for heating and cooling. Excellent for heating and cooling our home. Was so much more powerful than I thought.
Date published: 2016-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tennis ace from Love it. So efficient and quiet Looks good. Quiet. Economic. Couldn't ask for any more. 5 year warranty
Date published: 2016-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wonmac from Gr8 product Gr8 Price Purchased at the right time for the right price. very happy we did
Date published: 2017-01-02
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions