Panasonic 7kW Econavi Reverse Cycle Split System Air ConditionerCS/CUZ24RKR 9302704037568
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Panasonic 7kW Econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner maintains a comfortable climate independent of external temperatures with great power efficiency.
- Aerowings technology feature two independent blades that direct air to particular zones for faster, concentrated cooling. As cold air tends to fall, after reaching the desired set temperature cool air is directed upwards allowing it to naturally spread through the room evenly to prevent any hot spots.
- A wider intake grille and a super high fan speed offer exceptionally fast cooling to help you escape the heat
- Built-in human and sunlight sensors take advantage of Econavi technology. By analysing the room and adjusting its cooling power to the amount of people and natural light in the room to enjoy fantastic power efficiency.
- The Panasonic Econavi air conditioner allows you to set a temperature independent from the outside climate with a dehumidifying action that removes up to 4L of moisture in the atmosphere per hour allowing you to not only avoid hot, but muggy, humid days also.
- A nano-G purification system eliminates fine particles and contaminants from the air leaving you to enjoy a clean, healthy atmosphere.
|Categories||Inverter Split System|
|Air Conditioner Type||Reverse Cycle|
|Cooling Output (kW)||7.0kW|
|Heating Output (kW)||8.0kW|
|Energy Efficiency (Cooling)||2.5 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency (Heating)||3 Stars|
|Product Width (cm)||107.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||24.1|
|Product Height (cm)||29.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
panasonic 7kw econavi reverse cycle split system air conditioner is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Asha88 from Silent n refreshing I love it! We had a old Panasonic split system that kept us sane and level headed during the heat in Perth. So when I bought my first house I chose Panasonic & Harvey Norman to keep my family cool during the new sweltering summer. Happy and not surprised at how well it does the job. It's also really quiet an added bonus to the model we were accustomed to.
Date published: 2016-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul464 from Great features We recently bought this unit for our house. It's quietness and its ability to filter out viruses is outstanding. It's smart enough to know where to direct air for best efficiency. A great all round product. If it's a good filter your after in an air con then this is the one to get.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by joon from Great everything I bought it a month ago. Design and performance good. efficiency is also good.
Date published: 2015-11-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Perko from Quiet and effective Unit is quiet and cools down quickly. Used for a 2 bed apartment
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by bricky from Fantastic I brought this air con after my old one stoped working I whent though last summer without one don't know how I did. Can't say how happy I an with this new one
Date published: 2016-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by jazza from awesome Awesome unit. Very Great features. Works really well.
Date published: 2016-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sunnoo from Great features Bought it a month ago n its perfect for our little family
Date published: 2016-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Djjcf from Quiet and efficient We have only had it for 3 weeks but it's been fantastic in the hots days keeping The house cool and comfortable all day
Date published: 2016-12-19
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $200 EFTPOS Card via redemption
Offer ends 31 July 2017. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Claim form submissions including a copy of your proof of purchase must be received within 21 calendar days of purchase of the Eligible Product with final claims being received by last mail on 21 August 2017. A maximum of four (4) claims may be submitted per household; per name; per address and per email address. Terms and Conditions apply. See full details at: http://www.panasonic.com.au/extracomfort