Panasonic 8kW ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter Air ConditionerCS/CUZ28RKR 9302704037575
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Set your room to just the right temperature with the Panasonic 8kW ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter Air Conditioner. With the combination of the EcoNavi sensor and Panasonic's inverter technology, the unit provides comfortable and energy-efficient heating or cooling.
- The Panasonic EcoNavi air conditioner features the nanoe-g purifying system, which reduces the amount of fine particles and harmful micro-organisms in the air.
- Absence-detection ability reduces heating and cooling when you're not in the room, making the air conditioner more energy efficient.
- An innovative AEROWINGS system directs airflow to a narrow area to speed up the rate of cooling time.
- The EcoNavi Rev Cycle Aircon provides a cooling capacity range of up to 8.0 kW and heating capacity of up to 9.0 kW.
- This inverter air conditioner is easy to set up and operates with minimal noise.
|Categories||Inverter Split System|
|Air Conditioner Type||Reverse Cycle|
|Cooling Output (kW)||8.0kW|
|Heating Output (kW)||9.0kW|
|Energy Efficiency (Cooling)||2 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency (Heating)||2.5 Stars|
|Product Width (cm)||107.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||24.1|
|Product Height (cm)||29.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
panasonic 8kw econavi reverse cycle inverter air conditioner is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mononeuron61 from Simple setup After the hail storm took out our old swampy air cooler we couldn't get anyone to repair it before Xmas due to the high work load repairing all the other stuffed ones so I bought this so we had something for Xmas holidays. Summer was approaching rapidly. The instructions were pretty simple and once I found a suitable place on the wall I fitted the inside unit and made a plinth for the outside unit. You need to get the copper piping from an air con retailer as none come with the unit to be able to connect the two together and also a pipe flaring tool for the connectors. I borrowed a vac pump and gauges from a friend and vac'ed the unit down and left it over night to see if it would leak. The needle moved about a line thickness and I thought I might have a leak so I used some 'leak loc' on the flairs and vac'ed down again like last time. No problems this time. The unit comes pre gassed so all you do is open the valve to let the gas through the system. I turned it on and viola! Nice cool air that got us through Xmas. My house is fully insulated so it remains very comfortable. It's a nice unit.
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Belladcruz from Great features I bought this a month ago and am happy I did :) ....../
Date published: 2017-02-06
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 60 Months Interest Free – With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 27/02/2017.
- 50 Months Instalment Interest Free – Equal With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 06/03/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 06/03/2017.
- 18 Months Interest Free on Air Conditioning - with No Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .