Panasonic DECT TGF38 Series Corded + Twin Cordless Home PhoneKXTGF382AZM 8887549591402
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Panasonic DECT TGF38 Series Corded + Twin Cordless Home Phone offers great connectivity to make mobile calls and receive notifications from your mobile for a truly integrated phone network at home.
- Create a network at home with Link-to-mobile technology, simply connect up 2 mobile phones with Bluetooth connectivity to make and receive mobile calls through the Panasonic TGF38 series home phone.
- Enjoy uninterrupted service, the Panasonic DECT TGF38 series home phone can be used in a black-out.
- Receives notifications from your connected smartphone when you receive a text message, email, reminder or social media update so you can stay up to date and connected.*
- Avoid annoying requests for surveys and donations by blocking nuisance numbers.*
- Enjoys great built-in functionality with a built-in answering machine, a shared phonebook, noise reduction technology and even a baby monitor function.
*Connected mobile phones must support Bluetooth and SPP, Serial Port Profile. Requires the installation of the link-to-mobile app on your smartphone.
*Requires subscription to caller ID service offered by your telecommunication company.
|Intercom||Handset to Base, Handset to Handset|
|Speakerphone||On Base, On Handset|
|Call Features||Call Screening, Call Transfer, Conference Calling|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Handset Dimensions (cm)||4.8 x 3 x 16.8|
|Handset Weight (kg)||0.14|
|Base Dimensions (cm)||22.2 x 16.3 x 10.3|
|Base Weigth (kg)||0.58|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.