Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm LensHF008E 5025232570881
Add a new twist to your photography with the Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens. Featuring a 180° diagonal angle of view, ED lens and multi-coated lens elements, this lens effectively produces visual distortion for engaging images.
- With an equisolid angle projection, the Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens helps you capture unique images. Consisting of ten elements in nine groups, including an ED lens, this lens system corrects chromatic aberration (or "colour fringing") caused by magnification and other sources to ensure outstanding image rendering.
- This Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens’ Inner Focus system and near-silent lens drive system also make it ideal for filming.
- Lumix G/Leica DG lenses boast a contrast Auto Focus system that excels in speed and accuracy thanks to a stepping motor in the drive system that eliminates the need for relay gears and cams.
- The Panasonic Fisheye Lens' multi-coated lens elements help reduce ghosting and flaring.
- All Panasonic's lens units are processed, assembled, inspected and packaged in "clean rooms" at the Yamagata plant in Japan. Each lens undergoes stringent evaluations to ensure measurement accuracy and maintain Panasonic’s superior standards.
|Product Depth (cm)||5.17|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
- 36 Months Interest Free - with 36 equal monthly payments. Offer ends 24/12/2014.
- 12 Months 0% Interest - with payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - without repayments. Offer ends 24/12/2014.
- 6 Months 0% Interest - with payments.