Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens
Add a new twist to your photography with the Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens. Featuring a 180° diagonal angle of view, ED lens and multi-coated lens elements, this lens effectively produces visual distortion for engaging images.
- With an equisolid angle projection, the Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens helps you capture unique images. Consisting of ten elements in nine groups, including an ED lens, this lens system corrects chromatic aberration (or "colour fringing") caused by magnification and other sources to ensure outstanding image rendering.
- This Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens’ Inner Focus system and near-silent lens drive system also make it ideal for filming.
- Lumix G/Leica DG lenses boast a contrast Auto Focus system that excels in speed and accuracy thanks to a stepping motor in the drive system that eliminates the need for relay gears and cams.
- The Panasonic Fisheye Lens' multi-coated lens elements help reduce ghosting and flaring.
- All Panasonic's lens units are processed, assembled, inspected and packaged in "clean rooms" at the Yamagata plant in Japan. Each lens undergoes stringent evaluations to ensure measurement accuracy and maintain Panasonic’s superior standards.
Product Depth (cm)5.17
Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch orders within 2 days. Delivery costs are calculated based on your location and the size of your order. Furniture may take up to 8 weeks to deliver as most products are made specifically for your order. Some goods may take longer to deliver if a product is currently not in stock. A staff member will contact you where this occurs.
Free Pick Up In Store
Can’t wait for delivery or don’t want to pay additional charges? It’s incredibly simple to pick up your online order in store and get your hands on your product quickly and easily. Simply select the Free pick up in store option and head to your nearest Harvey Norman store to pick up your order.
Please note that not all products are available for Pickup. See information under the price for more details
1.During checkout, select “Free pick up in store” and select your preferred store.
2.After your order is placed, you will receive an “order received email” with your “order number” (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
3.Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email “Ready for collection”
4.Bring your "order number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5.Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Ask A Question
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry