Plum 12ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline30219 5036523054744
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The Plum 12ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline has been designed to be a safe, fun and high-quality trampoline, incorporating a range of features like the Springsafe Enclosure net, enclosure poles, galvanised steel frame and the Plum Tramp Klamp Brackets to keep kids safe while they jump and give parents and carers peace of mind. The trampoline comes with a spring-loading tool for easy assembly.*
- The Plum 12ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline has a Springsafe Enclosure net that ensures the little jumpers who go off-track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame. The netting is made from durable, high-quality polyethylene fibres that can withstand Australian weather conditions. Its small weave has been designed to prevent fingers and toes getting caught.
- This Plum trampoline’s enclosure poles are covered in foam to protect young jumpers. The foam is itself protected by a high-quality PVC fabric to prevent fading and disintegration.
- The frame is made from heavy-duty double-galvanised steel to prevent rust and ensure that your trampoline will stand up to a 125kg weight rating without buckling or losing its shape.
- While most trampolines have legs that are welded on, welds are only as good as the labourer welding them. Plum’s patented Tramp Klamp Bracket is the only bracket on the market which is completely weld-free. These strong brackets are forged from 2.5mm galvanised steel and weigh 0.5kg each, adding strength and stability to the joints and frame to provide a supported, high bounce.
- Recommended for children aged 6 years and over. There is a maximum user weight of 125kg in total. Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter.
*Warning: adult supervision is required at all times. This product is only for outdoor domestic use.
|Suitable for Ages||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||250|
|Product Width (cm)||366|
|Product Depth (cm)||366|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
plum 12ft space zone v3 trampoline is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Zowie80 from Disappointed. Stitching on mat deteriorated fast. We purchased this trampoline August 2015. I spent a bit of time trying to find a good buy and settled on this one. three months after getting it, the stitching started to come undone around the edge of the mat. It wasn't much, so I left it for a bit. Then one day a spring flung off the trampoline, the stitching had come undone completely. By the time I contacted company I had purchased it from, it had been almost 7 months. Apparently most of the trampoline only has a 6 month warranty, except the legs, they have a longer warranty. I think only giving a 6 month warranty for an outdoor item shows that their product material isn't as good as they say. My kids previous trampoline lasted for about 5 years and only replaced the mat once. In hindsight, I should have gotten the same trampoline that I previously had. Very disappointed!
Date published: 2016-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tch34 from Quality product We purchased our trampoline recently. It was easy to follow assembly instructions and is great value for money
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Browns from Sturdy it is a very sturdy trampoline. Good bounce, nice and tidy trampoline. Very happy!!
Date published: 2015-12-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by ToniPT from Great price for the size and quality Very happy with our purchase. Easy to assemble and seems like good quality :)
Date published: 2015-10-14
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions