Poles Apart 6mm Double Guy Rope with Plastic Grip672 9323216006729
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Pre-Christmas Delivery Cut-Offs: Metro - 15th Dec / Regional - 12th Dec / Remote - 10th Dec
Setting up a tent is easy if you use the Poles Apart 6mm Double Guy Rope with Plastic Grip. These cables are tied between the tent pole and ground peg to help maintain tension on the upright poles.
- The Poles Apart Double Guy Rope 6mm with Plastic Grip is used for maintaining tent structure and stability by helping ease tension on upright poles.
- Comes with a plastic polycarbonate F runner style grip which helps apply greater tension to a guy rope and securely lock in place.
- Rope ends are neatly heat sealed while the loop is crimped with a zinc-plated steel splice clip.
- Designed to secure tarpaulins and camp shade structures by keeping them upright.
- Proudly made in Australia, you can use the ropes during picnics, camping trips, and other outdoor events.
|Product Height (cm)||410|
|Product Width (cm)||0.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||0.6|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.