Poles Apart 6mm Double Guy Rope with Wooden Runner674 9323216006743
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Setting up a tent is easy if you use the Poles Apart 6mm Double Guy Rope with Wooden Runner. These cables are tied between the tent pole and ground peg to help maintain tension on the upright poles.
- The single 6mm guy rope is used for maintaining tent structure and stability by helping ease tension on upright poles.
- The Poles Apart 6mm Double Guy Rope with Wooden Grip comes with a traditional wooden runner-style grip which helps apply greater tension to a guy rope and securely lock in place.
- To add durability, the rope ends are neatly heat sealed while the loop is crimped with a zinc-plated steel splice clip.
- These ropes keep tarpaulins and camp shade structures upright.
- Proudly made in Australia, you can use the ropes during picnics, camping trips and other outdoor events.
|Product Height (cm)||410|
|Product Width (cm)||0.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||0.6|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.