How to Write a Review
Help others make an informed choice and shop with confidence.
Share your thoughts or opinion on a product you have recently purchased by writing a product review.
Step 1: Find your product
Type the code or name of the product you purchased into the search bar.
Search for your product
Step 2: Navigate to the Reviews Tab
Step 3: Submit your Review
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Wednesday, 1st February 2017 at 12am AEDST and closes on Tuesday, 28th February 2017 at 11.59pm AEDST
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to http://www.harveynorman.com.au/customer/account/login/ and sign in or create a Harvey Norman online account, navigate to a product on the Harvey Norman website, rate the product out of 5 stars across the indicated criteria, write a short review of the product and submit the review.
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who have a Harvey Norman online account.
5. One entry per account per unique review.
6. Reviews must be approved by the Promoter before they appear on the Harvey Norman website and to qualify for entry.
7. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
8. There is one (1) prize. The prize is one (1) Harvey Norman Gift Card valued at $100. Gift card is valid for 24 months and is not redeemable online (“the Prize”).
9. The total value of the Prize is $100.
10. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Winner is determined at random.
12. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Digital, 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Friday, 3rd March 2017 at 2pm AEDST (“Draw”).
13. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) working days of the Draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winner provides suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
16. Winners will receive their Prize within twenty-eight (28) days of the Draw via Australia Post.
17. The draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 20th June 2017 at 2pm AESDT.
18. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
20. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
21. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
22. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
23. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
24. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Franchisee for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
25. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Franchisee. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Franchisee for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
27. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
29. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
30. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman” or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
31. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
32. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/10974