Safety 1st Sentinel II Convertible Car Seat014246
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Comfort and safety are paramount with the Safety 1st Sentinel II Convertible Car Seat which has Air Protect side impact protection and a handy Quick Fit system, plus it comes with machine washable covers and a car seat protector mat with a storage pocket.
- Added safety is provided by the Air Protect side impact protection, 6 point safety harness and rearward-facing design that can be used for up to 12 month olds.
- Adjust the car seat to your baby’s needs with the 2 position adjustable base, 5 adjustable headrest positions, removable infant insert and Quick Fit that adjusts the harness and headrest in one.
- The Safety 1st Sentinel Car Seat is suitable for use from birth until the age of 4 years old.
- Rearward-facing: Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months in rearward-facing position with built-in harness or until infant's shoulders meet the lower height marker.
- Forward-Facing: To be used forward-facing position with built-in harness from approx. 12 months to approx. 4 years or until child's shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker.
In the event of a car accident, your Safety 1st child restraint may have unseen damage from crash forces. The Safety 1st Accident Exchange Service ensures new for old substitution of your car seat, giving you peace of mind and one less thing to stress over. Please visit www.safety1st.com.au/accident-exchange.hmtl for more information.
|Product Height (cm)||64|
|Product Width (cm)||45|
|Product Depth (cm)||45|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
safety 1st sentinel ii convertible car seat is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by km99 from easy and value for money My 5 mth old baby falls asleep it's so comfortable. Lots of padding and fabric is very soft. She didn't in the capsule I had before this. Seems stirdy and safe and is easy to install. Loved that you can adjust the height of the harness so easily as my daughter is tall and is growing very fast. Would buy it again for sure and happily recommend
Date published: 2014-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dev30 from Safety car seat I like this seat, medium size, good rigid. Baby sitting very nice.
Date published: 2014-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happymummy2boys from Adore this car seat! I have purchased this same car seat twice from harvey norman big buys for both my babies. It is the most easy car seat to install and what I love most is how comfortable the seat is. Both my children sleep in and love their car seats. The covers come off so easily to wash and put back on! I have purchased a different brand car seat and was not happy so I sold it. Will definitely be buying another one of these for baby number 3!!
Date published: 2016-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sezbez1 from Safe, Stylish & Practical The material is so velvety & smooth, it feels so soft? Excellent amount of padding but still breathable for bub. I find it very easy to use & the safety reviews make me confident in the product. The 'night' colour (black) looks super smart & stylish in my car. I'd certainly recommend this car seat to anyone.
Date published: 2015-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katlee from Fantastic car seat! I bought this seat a few weeks ago and an so happy that I did! My little one is so comfortable, It has great padding and I feel that it is very safe. It's easy to install and to get him in and out is not a hassle! Definately a great buy!
Date published: 2015-05-28
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.