Smeg 50s Style Stand Mixer
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Inject a splash of vintage into your kitchen with the groovy and practical Smeg 50's Style Stand Mixer.
- The 800W Direct Drive Electric motor of the Smeg Stand Mixer is powerful enough to get the job done and features overload protection, and a safety lock for when the head is tilted back.
- Made from die-cast aluminium, zinc-alloy, and stainless steel, the Smeg 50's Style Mixer is a blast from the past with its unique throwback aesthetic.
- Electronic speed settings combined with a 4.8 Litre capacity bowl merge form with function, making the Smeg Mixer more than just eye candy.
|Jug/Bowl Material||Stainless Steel|
|Mixing Attachments||Dough Blade, Standard Flat Beater, Whisk|
|Product Height (cm)||9.5|
|Product Width (cm)||37.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||40.2|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 4 Years Interest Free – With Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 06/08/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 06/08/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .