Smeg 60cm 4 Zone Gas Cooktop - Stainless SteelPA361XGH
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Equip your kitchen with everything you need to make delicious meals night after night with this 60cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop from Smeg. This topmount gas burner is perfect for big busy families and has a range of features to help you get the best out of your kitchen.
- The four burners of the Smeg Cooktop are a variety of different shapes and sizes, including a wok burner, so you can easily cook a range of meals.
- Built to last, this Smeg Gas Cooktop is made from stainless steel with cast-iron rivets so it is durable as well as stylish.
- Designed for natural gas, you can use an aluminium griddle with this Smeg Gas Cooktop which also features electronic ignition and a built in safety switch.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||51|
|Product Height (cm)||40|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $70 EFTPOS Card via redemption
Offer is valid from 28th July – 27th August 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 28/08/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .