Smeg 60cm Pyrolytic Oven with GT1T-1 Telescopic Shelf GuideSFPA6309XPACK
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Bring some class to your kitchen with the Smeg 60cm Pyrolytic Oven with Telescopic Shelf Guide, packed full of convenient features and finished off with a sleek aesthetic.
- With a Stainless Steel exterior and an ever-clean enamel interior, the Smeg Pyrolytic Oven is durable, easy to clean, and aesthetically pleasing, bringing simplicity to the modern kitchen through both form and function.
- The Oven's simple and immediate controls give you access to convenient cooking functions like convection, fan-forced, eco, and more, giving you refined depth without the need for overly complex operation.
- A massive 79L capacity with five usable cooking levels, gives you flexibility and the option to cook up a storm, ideal for the family kitchen or for the entertainer.
- Intelligent features set the Pyrolytic Oven apart, with cooking timers and delays, fan assistance, grilling, defrosting, and much more - no matter what the job, Smeg can oblige.
- The door of the Thermoseal Oven features cool door technology and is constructed from Eclipse high visibility glass for the ultimate convenience.
|Oven Capacity (litres)||79L|
|Product Height (cm)||59.2|
|Product Width (cm)||59.7|
|Product Depth (cm)||57.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $120 EFTPOS Card via redemption
Offer is valid from 28th July – 27th August 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 28/08/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .