Sony HDRAS50 Sports Action CameraHDRAS50 4548736021877
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Capture all your outdoor adventures with the Sony HDRAS50 Sports Action Camera. Powered by the BIONZ X processing engine, this sports action camera reproduces textures and details with impressive details and realism.
- Enjoy smooth and crisp footage even when you’re engaging rocky trails and wild surf waves, thanks to the SteadyShot feature of the Sony HDRAS50 Sports Action Camera. SteadyShot normalises the image oscillation, resulting to less motion blur and noise levels.
- This action camera features an intuitive user interface for seamless access to menus and other functions.
- Equipped with ZEISS Tessar lens, the Sony HDRAS50 Camera lets you capture images and footage from wide angle views.
- Thanks to its 120fps HD slow motion recording, the HDRAS50 Sports Action Camera lets you see fast-moving scenes in detail.
- With its time-lapse capture feature, the Sony HDRAS50 Camera is able to produce time-lapse movies using high-quality 4K images shot at assigned intervals.
- The built-in stereo microphone of this camera allows you to naturally capture sounds in two-track stereo.
- For improved shot stability, you can use the built-in tripod socket to mount your Sony Action Cam. You can also use the included USB ports for added accessibility to various peripherals.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Sony HDRAS50 Sports Action Camera
- 1x NP-BX1 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Startup Guide
- 1x MPK-UWH1 Underwater Housing
- 1x Attachment Buckle
|Categories||Action Video Cameras|
|Camera Type||High Definition (HD)|
|Shutter Speed (sec)||1/10000|
|Still Image Format||DCF, EXIF|
|Media Type||Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC|
|Product Width (cm)||2.42|
|Product Depth (cm)||8.3|
|Product Height (cm)||4.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.