Speed Queen ATGE9A 96.8L/198L Stacked Gas Powered Washer Dryer ComboATGE9AWP303AW01
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Loading...Store pick up is not available for this product. Please order online to have this delivered.
Australia wide delivery
Achieve outstanding commercial performance within your very home with the all-in-one ATGE9A 10kg/8.2kg Stacked Gas Powered Washer Dryer Combo from Speed Queen, which boasts a three-coat, commercial-grade, galvanised steel cabinet with a stainless steel interior providing your clothes protection from rust stains and discolouration. The compact ATGE9A offers an overall durable, energy efficient and uniquely combined design, which bigger families and small businesses alike, will especially find beneficial, where users can either choose Natural Gas or LPG Heating as their primary heat source.
- Built for long-lasting durability you can count on, the ATGE9A Stacked Gas Powered Washer Dryer Combo embodies the following heavy-duty components: door hinge, variable induction system, metal trunnion, bearing and driveshaft, seal and bearing assembly and aluminium pulley.
- Washer: contains a large 96.8-litre stainless steel tub specially made for increased washing performance and water extraction and a 180° swing door for ease of use. And through its dynamic balancing, remarkable 440 G-force, 1,200rpm spin speed and spray rinse, this Front Load Washer also proves superiorly energy efficient.
- Dryer: contains an extra large and time-saving 198-litre cylinder for drying more clothes in a single wash and with less wrinkles and creases, while its energy efficient functionality includes a whisper quiet, superior airflow of 85 litres per second for faster drying you can cherish.
- Washer - 10 Available Cycles: Heavy Duty, Whites, Normal Eco, Perm Press, Delicate, Favourite, Bulky, Quick Wash, Rinse & Spin, Spin.
- Dryer - 8 Available Cycles: Heavy Duty, Regular, Perm Press, Delicate, Favourite, Time Dry, Quick Dry, Fluff Up.
*The ATGE9A Gas Powered Washer Dryer Combo has an Australian Gas Approval. Gas Consumption (megajoules): 21.1 Mj/Hr.
|Product Type||Washer & Dryer Combo|
|Water Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Control Type||Touch Controls|
|Automatic Features||Auto Out Of Balance Correction, Rinse Options, Wash Temperature Controls|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||10|
|Water Inlet||Cold, Hot|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||8.2|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||68.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||70.4|
|Product Height (cm)||198.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
10 Year Speed Queen Warranty via Redemption
Offer is valid from 1st August 2017 up to and including 31st October 2017. With any Speed Queen home / domestic washing machine or dryer purchased in this period, the buyer will receive an additional five (5) year parts warranty. In total each machine will carry a five (5) year labour & ten (10) year parts warranty. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and Conditions apply. CONTACT SPEED QUEEN BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS: ACT, NSW F.L. Costello & Co Sydney, Unit 8/2 Holker St, Newington, NSW 2127 Telephone (02) 9748 2155. Email firstname.lastname@example.org QLD, NT F L Costello & Co (Qld), 2/18 Gravel Pit Road, Darra, QLD 4076 Telephone (07) 3376 3869. Email email@example.com VIC, SA, TAS Speed Queen Equipment Sales, 26 Theobald Street, Thornbury, VIC 3071 Telephone (03) 9495 1300 Email firstname.lastname@example.org WA F.L. Costello & Co Perth, 7/15 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Telephone (08) 9445 7744. Email email@example.com