Steelseries Siberia Elite Prism Gaming Headphones - Black51191 5707119024563
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Siberia Elite Prism is the ultimate gaming headset featuring superior sound, incredible comfort and high-end features.
- New features include improved comfort, upgraded earcups with larger inner openings and super thick cushions, to a refined finished steel arc reducing tension and improving overall fit. Finally a new and improved microphone for crystal clear voice with a frequency range between 100-10000 Hz.
- With the Siberia Elite Prism headphones you can modify the illumination settings, choosing from 16.8 million colours displayed on the vivid LEDs that encircle the earcups.
- Dolby headphones simulate the powerful feel of listening to multiple speakers in a room enriching a theatre experience. Use the powerful SteelSeries Engine 3 configuration to adjust 10-band equalizer and switch between presets.
- The SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism closed back design and padded earcups helps to keep your game audio in increasing clarity and detail for a stunning acoustic experience.
- The Siberia Elite Gaming Headphones is compatible with any device with single or dual 3.5mm audio ports, Windows and Mac OS X to Playstation.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
steelseries siberia elite prism gaming headphones - black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mls30496 from Steelseries Siberia Elite Excellent sound which means that you don't have to have it loud to be fully emerged. It's comfortable but make sure that you get the tops of your ears into the circular ear cones. The mic is quality but when I first tried to use it, I didn't realise that it was facing the wrong way so it sounded muffled. Make sure that you face the longer mic hole towards your mouth. Also the lights only work when using the incorporated sound card, so don't expect it to work when you plug it into your PS4 or Xbox one.
Date published: 2015-09-03
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.