Terms and Conditions of Entry ("Terms")
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Sunday, 1st March 2015 at 9am AEDST and closes on Sunday, 8th March 2015 at 5pm AEDST.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to http://www.harveynorman.com.au/sydvsbrispromo, and complete an entry form with their name, date of birth, address, daytime telephone number and email address.
4. Promotion is open only to residents of New South Wales aged 18 years and over.
5. One entry per person only.
6. There are five (5) prizes. Each prize is two (2) category A tickets to the Sydney FC vs Brisbane Roar game on Sunday, 15th March 2015 at Allianz Stadium valued at $99.92 ("the Prize").
7. The total value of the Prizes is $499.60.
8. The Prize must be taken at Sunday, 15th March 2015.
9. Travel and transfers are not included and are the responsibility of the Winner.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers, including the Hyundai A-League ticketing conditions and terms of admission (see footballaustralia.com.au).
11. Winners are determined at random.
12. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Head Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 9th March 2015 at 12pm AEDST ("Draw").
13. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw ("Winners").
14. Winners will be notified in writing within five (5) working days of the Draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
16. Winners' details will be published in The Australian on Friday, 13th March 2015.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
18. Prize will be made available to the Winner within two (2) days of the Draw.
19. The Prize will be forfeited if a Winner cannot be determined.
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
22. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
23. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter's control.
24. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant's participation in the Promotion.
25. The Promoter's decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor and used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
27. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
28. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
29. There may be circumstances where the Promoter, Franchisee or Franchisor may need to disclose personal information that the Promoter, Franchisee or Franchisor may hold about you to a third party overseas ("Overseas Recipients"). This may occur, for example, where the Promoter, Franchisee or Franchisor have a database or server hosted outside Australia or where you are interacting with an application which is based overseas.
30. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
32. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 ("Promoter").
33. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd ("Holdings") or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word "Harvey Norman" or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
34. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
35. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/15/01458