Uniden XDECT8115+1 Cordless PhoneXDECT8115+1 9322402010090
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Uniden XDECT8115+1 Cordless Phone is your one stop solution for all your home phone needs. Bursting with a bevy of features, the system boasts Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to dial and receive calls from your mobile and landline on the same phone.
- Perfect for busy households, the Cordless Phone can Bluetooth connect to up to four mobile phones.
- A USB charging port enables you to charge your mobile phone whilst using the Cordless Phone.
- The Phone’s Improved Voice Clarity functionality means that you will hear crisper cleaner sounds.
- There’s no need to fear blackouts with the system’s Power Failure Feature, which means you will be able to continue to use it even during power outages.
- The Cordless phone is headset compatible and features digital duplex speakerphone on handset, as well as multi-handset capabilities (up to 12 handsets), intercom and announce call transfer functionality, and a talk time of 10 hours with a standby time of seven days.
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Screening, Call Transfer, Speakerphone|
|Transmission Type||XDECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||200 Names & Numbers|
|Caller ID Memory||50 Names & Numbers|
|Battery Type||NiMH Rechargeable|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 10|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 168|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
|Handset Dimensions (cm)||17.5(H) x 16.5(W) x 10.5(D)|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.