Valco Baby Eurobell Glider ChairN9057 9315517090576
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The Valco Baby Eurobell Glider is a reclining chair that will help new and expecting parents to sit comfortably while nursing their baby. This set also comes with a matching ottoman so you can put up your foot and truly relax with your child during feeding time.
- The glider nursing chair can recline up to 45 degrees and can be locked in place when you’ve found the best position that works for you. It also has comfortable padding that will prevent back pains after nursing over a long period of time.
- Gliders work in a smooth rocking motion, and the matching ottoman also moves together with the chair. The rubber floor protectors prevent the chair from sliding around as you move.
- Valco Baby Eurobell Glider has a 360 degree swivel function.
- Comes with handy side pockets for storage.
|Product Height (cm)||107|
|Product Width (cm)||72|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
valco baby eurobell glider chair is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Codyyy123 from So comfy, looks great! Most comfortable nursing chair I had tried and once setting it up (which defiantly took me some effort by myself) it proved just as comfortable as the one I had tried in store. Heavy to set up but I guess heavy is good as it means it's solid!! Guests always try and get the seat first! Using now during pregnancy, will nurse in it and then use it for hopefully a long time after!! So happy with this chair.
Date published: 2016-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by KateW3 from Super comfy In preparation for baby no 3, chose this as it was the most comfortable one I tried. At home it fits in better than I thought. Was very hard to put together I had to call Valco who suggested using WD 40, it's a bit squeaky too but I'll use the oil again and hopefully it helps.
Date published: 2016-01-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lisa D from Comfy choice Was the comfort chair I had tri d out of a lot. Rocking motion is good and you can still rock when reclined. Some of the bolts don't screw in properly but still feels very sturdy. Storage in the ottoman is very handy!
Date published: 2016-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by bec_janr from Valco baby euro bell Love this chair, so comfy easy to put together and is perfect for rocking bub to sleep
Date published: 2016-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mummimatove123 from Very comfortable Great buy, super comfortable, goes wonderfully with the rest of our house decor!
Date published: 2016-01-02
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2016.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .