Vuly Lift Extra Large Trampoline and Shade CoverBVL1420 9346582009262
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Engage in exciting outdoor exercise with the Vuly Lift Extra Large trampoline and Shade Cover. Safe and fun to use, this trampoline features thick, reversible safety pads and a UV-resistant safety enclosure to prevent any frame or spring contact.*
- With double galvanised steel construction and a dual-ringed, click-together frame, the Vuly Lift Extra Large trampoline is durable and stable enough to accommodate long periods of outdoor use. It has a 150 kg weight rating to prove it.
- Equipped with a dual-layer spring system that responds to user weight and a unique HexVex™ Game Mat, the Vuly Lift trampoline provides a reliable and momentum-conserving bounce.
- For even more security, the Vuly Lift Extra Large trampoline also comes with an easy-to-open door that instantly seals shut when bouncing.
- The Vuly Lift Extra Large trampoline is sold with a Shade Cover, to give you sun shelter and open breeze while bouncing.
- For outdoor and domestic use only.
- Ensure a 2.5 m safety perimeter around the assembled trampoline.
- One user at a time, with adult supervision and assembly required.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Lift Extra Large Trampoline.
- 1 x Shade Cover.
|Suitable for Ages||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||180|
|Product Width (cm)||431|
|Product Depth (cm)||431|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
vuly lift extra large trampoline and shade cover is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fi0479 from Great shade cover We purchased this trampoline after a few months research into many brands. We decided to go with the Vuly as it looked like a sturdy construction and seemed the best value for money. Our 3 kids love it, and have even had camping nights in the back yard under the stars sleeping on the Vuly! Winner :) Very pleased with the Vuly, but a mans job putting together. My husband didn't find it too difficult but strength was a must.
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by JessRyan from Brilliant trampoline. Shade cover not great. This trampoline is brilliant quality and the whole family loves it. However the shade cover is very poor quality and has ripped in several spots within a few months.
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Godders from Kids love it Easy to assemble, really sturdy and HUGE. Love the shade roof too
Date published: 2017-03-19
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions