Your Buying Guide to Wearable Technology
Smart wearable technology is transforming the way we think about health and fashion, making these devices the biggest technological innovation since the smartphone and something that can suit your sense of style while truly making a difference to your everyday life. Whether it’s smart watches, fitness trackers or smart jewellery, you’ll find a product that can help you stay in vogue as well as on target to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Taking the humble timepiece to the next level, smart watches connect to your mobile phone and provide a handy wrist-based display for messages and notifications, making calls, using apps and much more. Superb functionality meets elegant design.
Smart Fitness Watches
If you’re serious about fitness, these watches can monitor your progress and provide vital statistics on everything from heart rate and calories burned to sleep and activity tracking. Look good and feel great with a range of models to suit your style.
Add a touch of glamour to your fitness and exercise with some stylish, smart jewellery. It’s wearable technology meets fashionable designs in clips, necklaces and bracelets. Hit those fitness targets while keeping your own sense of style.
Fitness trackers are now fashion-forward. Say goodbye to your old fitness tracker and embrace the latest technology with designs that are as versatile as you are. Monitoring your sleep, distance and calories burned is more stylish than ever.
Want the design of a traditional timepiece but with all the benefits of a smart watch? These stylish hybrid watches are capable of tracking your daily activities and sleep, and can sync up to your smartphone to alert you of calls, texts and notifications.
Make sure you can get the most from your wearable technology and enjoy the full gamut of apps by upgrading to the latest and greatest smartphones.
Express your style, mood and personality by changing the strap on your activity tracker or smart watch. Add more and change your style day-by-day.
Action cameras allow you to capture breath-taking footage on the go. Attach them to your person with camera mounts to record hands-free footage.
Add chest mounts, helmet mounts, handlebar mounts and more to your camera equipment so you can realise the full potential of your action camera.
The waterproof Polar M200 GPS Running Watch features a wrist-based heart monitor, built-in GPS and Polar Smart Coaching, with 24/7 activity...
The waterproof Polar M200 GPS Running Watch features a wrist-based heart monitor, built-in GPS and Polar Smart Coaching, with 24/7 activity tracking to count your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, and even monitor your sleep.Free store pick up or Australia wide delivery
Get things done while remaining at the height of fashion with the stylish and innovative Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smart Watch.
Get things done while remaining at the height of fashion with the stylish and innovative Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smart Watch.Free store pick up or Australia wide delivery
Achieve a healthy lifestyle that you have always wanted with the Fitbit Flex activity tracker. Fitness is more than just exercise; it includes...
Achieve a healthy lifestyle that you have always wanted with the Fitbit Flex activity tracker. Fitness is more than just exercise; it includes healthy sleeping and eating. Fitbit Flex tracks a wide range of data to keep you informed about your body and fitness goals.Australia wide delivery
Encourage your kids to stay active with the help of the Milo Champions Band Activity Tracker. This Milo tracker provides key information...
Encourage your kids to stay active with the help of the Milo Champions Band Activity Tracker. This Milo tracker provides key information while they’re playing with friends at the park, biking across the neighbourhood, and more.Free store pick up or Australia wide delivery
Types of Wearable Technology
Smart watches enable you to answer calls, get directions and keep up to speed with everything you love without having to take your smartphone out of your pocket.
- A smart watch will change the way you interact with your smartphone. Get notifications to your wrist, issue voice commands, make and receive calls and much more.
- Smart watches can be customised to reflect your personality. Download apps, change the watch face, add different colour straps — make your smart watch your own.
- If you're after something to get you moving, try a smart fitness watch that can record steps taken, calories burned and more to gain insight into your lifestyle and exercise regime.
Smart Fitness Watches
Smart fitness watches are all about helping to get you moving while staying on top of your day — all while looking great.
- Smart fitness watches help you track your movements with features like step counting, calories burned and some can even monitor your heart rate.
- With a smart fitness watch you can keep active in style. Most fitness watches allow you to customise the face for that all important personal touch.
- Fitness watches keep the focus on staying active, but they're also packed with great tech features like text and call notifications or even GPS.
Smart Jewellery takes the best features from Fitness Trackers and packages them in a stylish accessory that blends in with the jewellery you usually wear.
- Smart jewellery can track number of steps taken, distance travelled and even calories burned so you can get closer to your fitness goals.
- If you plan to wear a smart bracelet while you work out, check weight and measurements carefully. Ideally, you want something lightweight that will not slide up and down your arm.
- Some smart jewellery allows you to activate a distress signal to nominated contacts if you're in danger. When enabled, your jewellery will send an SMS with your location.
Fitness trackers give you an insight into your daily routine and your exercise regime. Pair them with compatible devices to monitor your progress and get closer to your goals.
- Activity trackers are designed to be discreet so you can wear them 24/7. This enables you to monitor info from steps taken to sleep levels so you gain an insight into your routine.
- Fitness trackers with GPS give you deeper insight into your exercise regime by monitoring distance and speed. Race against your best performances to enhance your development.
- A fitness tracker with a heart rate monitor gives you a true insight into the real-time effects of your workout so you know when you need to push harder and when you are in the zone.
Want the technology but like the look of a classic timepiece? A connected watch combines the latest tech with a stylish design to last the ages.
- Most connected watches are capable of the same functionality as smart watches: receive phone notifications, connect to the internet and track your daily activities.
- If you want to look your best, you can't go wrong with a connected watch for a timeless design that hides away technology that makes everyday easier.
- Connected watches are engineered by many leading fashion labels, so you can trust that you'll be on the cutting edge of fashion as well as technology.