Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Induction CooktopWHI644BA 6937042204698
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Witness the fast heating, safety, style and easy to clean Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop and enjoy the range of benefits that induction cleaning provides.
- Pause and restart your cooking with the push of a button on the Westinghouse 60cm Induction Cooktop, thanks to its handy pause button. When pressed all cooking zones will drop to a “Keep Warm” setting.
- Up to twice as fast and more efficient than gas or electrical cooking, induction cooktops like the Westinghouse 4 Zone Induction cooktop can save you money on power bills as well as cooking time.
- Induction cooktops only generate heat in the cookware that is placed on them, ensuring that your kitchen is safer with the Westinghouse 60cm Induction Cooktop.
- Sleek Touch-On-Glass controls enable a totally flat cooking surface, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- The installed QuickCook Timer of this Westinghouse Induction Cooktop counts down when set and can even turn off the cooking zone when it reaches zero.
|Type||Ceramic Cooktops, Induction Cooktops|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||59|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||4.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $80 EFTPOS Card via redemption
Offer is valid from 28th July – 27th August 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 28/08/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .