Westinghouse 70cm 4 Zone Induction CooktopWHI744BA 6937042204711
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Enjoy the added safety and efficiency of induction cooking with the Westinghouse 70cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop. With pause function, QuickCook timer, safety features like child safety device and residual heat indicators you’ll want to cook every night.
- Residual heat indicators glow red to warn you if the surface is still hot.
- The Pause function immediately drops the heat down to keep the meal warm.
- QuickCook Timer can be set to count down and turn the cooking zone off, allowing you to perfectly time the cook on that steak.
- Induction cooking is the safer and more efficient way to cook, thanks to its ability to convert energy into heat rapidly and transferring it to the cookware not the cooktop.
- Frameless ceramic double glass cooktop surface is easy to clean and maintain.
|Type||Ceramic Cooktops, Induction Cooktops|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Residual Heat Indicators|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||70|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||4.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Purchase a Westinghouse oven AND induction cooktop together in one transaction and claim a BONUS set of Tefal cookware valued at $399 RRP*
Offer ends 30th of June 2017. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and conditions apply. See supplier website for full details. http://www.westinghouse.com.au/promotions
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 01/06/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .