WilliamsWarn Belgian Pale Ale Ingredients KitAUBS1010
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Created for the WilliamsWarn Personal Brewery, the Belgian Pale Ale Ingredients Kit includes hopped liquid malt extract, yeast and light dry malt extract so you can produce 23L of amber-coloured ale with a noticeable bitterness and peppery attributes.
- WilliamsWarn Belgian Pale Ale delivers a solid malt flavour with adequate bitterness and a bready taste.
- The Belgian Pale Ale Ingredients Kit comes with an 11g pack of Fermentis T-58 ale yeast for the addition of spicy, peppery and banana attributes to the beer.
- This homebrew kit includes a 1.3Kg bag of the highest quality, North American light dry malt extract.
- If brewed correctly, the Belgian pale ale kit should produce 23L of fine beer with an ABV count of 4.5%.
- These ingredients can also be used in a traditional homebrew set up.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.