Purchase any LG Super UHD TV 4k between 19th May-19th November for your chance to Win*.
Harvey Norman Win* A Car with LG Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Friday, 19th May 2017 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 19th November 2017 at 11:59pm
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase any LG Super UHD TV and complete an entry form in store or at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winacarwithlg including their name, address, daytime telephone number, email address, date of birth and invoice number and place it in the relevant Franchisee’s entry box.
4. One entry per transaction.
5. There are two (2) Prizes. Each prize is one (1) Nissan 370Z Coupe including registration and 12 months third party insurance valued at $66,836 (“the Prize”).
6. The total value of the prizes is $133,672.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The Winner is determined at random.
9. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Bennetts Green, 7 Abdon Close, Bennetts Green NSW 2290 on Thursday, 23rd November 2017 at 6pm (“Draw”).
10. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
11. Winners will be notified in writing within ten (10) working days of the Draw.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
13. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian on the winners behalf
14. The Winner’s details will be published at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Wednesday, 29th November 2017
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
16. The draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at Harvey Norman Promotion Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140, Friday, 9th March 2018
17. The winner’s details of the unclaimed prize draw will be published at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Wednesday, 14th March 2018
18. Unclaimed prize winner’s will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw
19. Unclaimed prize winners will be notified in writing within ten (10) working days of the Draw.
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The prize values are correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
22. The prize vehicle includes on road costs including 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and other applicable charges including dealer delivery and administration charges.
23. All car optional extras and accessories, extended comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated as included in the Prize, fuel, personal costs and any other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner.
24. The car prize depicted in all promotional material is not necessarily the same colour/make/model as the car prize actually received by the winner. The external and internal colour of the car is subject to availability.
25. The car awarded to the winner may have some existing small mileage on the speedometer. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs to the car from the date and time of delivery.
26. In acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
27. Delivery of the vehicle will be made via the winner’s nearest Nissan dealer.
28. The prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
29. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
31. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
32. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
34. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
35. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
36. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
37. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
38. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
39. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
40. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
42. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
43. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman” or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
44. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
45. ACT Permit Number: TP 17/00865, NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/14075, SA Permit Number: T17/827.
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.