Yamaha RXV481 5.1 Bluetooth AV Receiver - BlackRXV481B 4957812599979
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Combining the premium video quality of HDMI 4K60p (4:4:4), HDCP2.2, HDR and BT.2020 with the quality and convenience of network connectivity and Bluetooth wireless music transmission, the Yamaha RXV481 5.1ch Bluetooth AV Receiver is a high quality amplifier and home entertainment hub in the new Yamaha ’81 series.
- Featuring network connectivity via Wi-Fi Direct or LAN/Ethernet connection, the Yamaha RXV481 5.1 Bluetooth AV Receiver allows you to integrate your home theatre system with your other Yamaha MusicCast devices including soundbars, studio speakers, Hi-Fi systems and more.
- With Yamaha MusicCast, you can play the same music wirelessly throughout your home, or play a different song in each room all controlled via the user friendly Yamaha AV controller app, available for free for Windows, Android and Apple mobile devices.
- With the compressed music enhancer and Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you can conveniently transmit your MP3 files from your compatible Bluetooth devices and blast your favourite music with enhanced quality.
- Get the most out of your 4K Ultra HD TV and your upscaling blu-ray player or PC thanks to the Yamaha RXV481 5.1ch Bluetooth AV Receiver’s 4K Pass through HDMI ports which support 3D and the latest HDMI standards.
- Transmit TV audio and video with a single cable thanks to the Yamaha ’81 series amplifier’s Audio Return Channel function.*
- Control your amplifier power and volume with your TV remote, or control your connected multimedia players with the receiver’s remote with HDMI CEC functionality.**
*TV with HDMI ARC port required.
** Compatible HDMI CEC TV/Player required.
|Wireless Networking||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Number of Channels||5.1|
|Built-in Decoders||Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Product Width (cm)||43.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||32.7|
|Product Height (cm)||16.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $70 EFTPOS Card
Offer ends 31 May 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.