Young Maestro 4/4 Violin OutfitYM44VLN1 640864255439
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Develop your child’s love for music without breaking the budget, thanks to the Young Maestro 4/4 Violin Outfit. This instrument features ebony fittings, a fitted bridge, wooden bow, and elegant design, making it an ideal entry-level violin.
- The body of the violin is made from sturdy maple and spruce tonewoods to help produce rich sounds.
- It features ebony fittings and inlaid purflings.
- With a well fitted bridge, tailpiece, and inbuilt fine tuners, kids can easily modify the tone of their violin.
- Included in this set is a wooden bow.
- Suitable for ages 10+.
- This instrument is shipped in a "bridge down" position to keep it safe in transit. Your music teacher can easily show you how to set the bridge, or you can do it yourself by following the DFMI Stringing Guide below.
|Product Height (cm)||58|
|Product Width (cm)||20|
|Product Depth (cm)||8|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.