AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPUAMD-RZ-1700 730143308328
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Specially designed for efficiency without compromising power, the AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPU delivers impressive octa-core performance with a 65W TDP, running through various tasks quickly with optimised energy consumption.
- The AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPU has 8 cores with 16 total threads running at 3GHz base clock speeds, making it suitable for heavy-load applications and multi-threaded tasks, including video encoding, gaming, and content creation.
- Supporting dual-channel DDR4 RAM (up to 2667MHz), the Ryzen 7 CPU is ideal for multi-tasking.
- For enhanced performance, the Ryzen 7 1700 can reach a Turbo Core speed of up to 3.7GHz. It can also be overclocked via the AMD Ryzen Master Utility (download required) for even more speed.
- This AMD Ryzen CPU is compatible with Socket AM4 chipsets and motherboards only.
- For cooling convenience, the CPU comes with a Wraith Spire (LED) thermal solution.
We recommend the installation of internal PC components be handled by a qualified technician.
|Processor Type||Ryzen 7|
|Processor Model||Ryzen 7-1700|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Number of Threads||16|
|Processor Speed (GHz)||3.00|
|Cache Size (MB)||16|
|Max Memory Channels||2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.