APE Laptop ProtectorAPED1001 9317515619803
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The APE Laptop Protector is designed to protect your equipment from high voltage spikes or transient voltages on the AC mains and DC phone line supply.
- Ideal for conventional phone or Ethernet lines.
- The protector uses MOV technology for AC main protection from harmful spikes and surges, and also includes RJ12/45 DC telecommunication protection.
- The APE Laptop Protector works by diverting electrical disturbances within the scope of the protection.
- Highly compact, the protector offers great travel connectivity.
|Suitable for Ages||N/A|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||N/A|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||N/A|
|Charge Time (hrs)||N/A|
|AC Power Adapter||N/A|
|Max Drilling Capacity||N/A|
|Max Cutting Capacity||N/A|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.