Apple AirPods Max - Silver5083747 194252085295
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The AirPods Max reimagine over-ear headphones. An Apple-designed driver provides high-fidelity audio. Every detail, from canopy to cushions, has been designed for an exceptional fit. Industry-leading Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, while Transparency mode lets it in. And spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theatre-like sound that surrounds you.
- Over-ear wireless headphones feature Apple-designed dynamic driver that provides high-fidelity audio Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theatre-like sound that surrounds you1
- Computational audio combines custom acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences
- Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit
- Magical experience with effortless setup, on-head detection and seamless switching between devices2
- Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV*
- 20 hours of listening3, movie-watching or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled
- Store in ultra low-power mode with the slim Smart Case
Legal1Works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps; requires iPhone or iPad 2Requires an iCloud account and macOS 11.1, iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, or tvOS 14.3 or later 3Battery life varies by use *Sold separately
What's In The Box?
- 1 x AirPods Max
- 1 x Smart Case
- 1 x Lightning to USB-C Cable
- 1 x Documentation
|Product Type||Wireless Headphones|
|Wireless Networking||Bluetooth 5.1|
|Additional Features||Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 20|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.