Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th Generation)
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
5G. On iPad mini.
The new iPad mini. Featuring an all-screen design with an 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display.1 The powerful A15 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage. USB-C connectivity. Ultrafast 5G.2 Take notes, mark up documents or capture your biggest ideas with Apple Pencil (2nd generation), which attaches magnetically and charges wirelessly.3
- 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and wide colour1
- A15 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP Wide back camera, and 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage
- Available in Purple, Starlight, Pink and Space Grey
- Landscape stereo speakers
- 5G for blazing-fast downloads and video streaming2
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi 6
- Up to 10 hours of battery life4
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Works with Apple Pencil (2nd generation)3
- iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use and designed for the versatility of iPad
1The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad mini (6th generation) screen is 8.3 inches. Actual viewable area is less. 2Data plan required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/ipad/cellular/networks. 3Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation. 4Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
|Model||iPad mini (6th Generation)|
|Screen Size (inches)||8.3|
|Screen Definition||Liquid Retina HD Display|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 1000 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2021.
- 24 Months Interest Free on Apple - With Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 31/12/2021.
- 500 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .