Apple iPhone 7
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
An entirely camera system. The brightest, most colourful iPhone display ever. The fastest performance and best battery life in an iPhone. Water and splash resistance.1 And stereo speakers. Every bit as powerful as it looks - this is iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 features a 12-megapixel camera with an ƒ/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilisation. A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with wide colour and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to two times faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster 4G LTE.2 The longest battery life in an iPhone.Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistance1, and iOS 10.
Key feature bullets
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution and wide colour
- 3D Touch
- 12-megapixel camera, optical image stabilisation, Quad-LED True Tone flash and Live Photos
- Splash-, water- and dust-resistant1
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- 4G LTE Advanced up to 450 Mbps2 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in jet black, black, silver, gold and rose gold3
1iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
2Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and VoLTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
3iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in jet black are available in 128GB and 256GB models.
|Product Type||Unlocked Phones|
|Additional Features||Dust Resistant, Fingerprint Sensor, Water Resistant|
|Screen Size (inches)||4.7|
|Screen Resolution||1334 x 750|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi, 4G, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Product Height (cm)||13.83|
|Product Width (cm)||6.71|
|Product Depth (cm)||0.71|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.