Apple Mac mini 3.0GHz i54348126 190198802323
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Re-engineered in no small way.
The new Mac mini. Now with eighth-generation 6-core and quad-core processors. Faster 2666MHz DDR4 memory. And blazing-fast all-flash storage. It's the biggest update to Mac mini, ever.
It's the biggest update to Mac mini, ever. Eighth-generation 6-core and quad-core processors. Faster 2666MHz DDR4 memory. A variety of new ports, including Thunderbolt 3, HDMI 2.0 and available 10Gb Ethernet.1 And blazing-fast all-flash storage so you can load giant files and launch apps faster than ever.2 The re-engineered Mac mini is the best performing yet. Ready for the desktop. And beyond.
- Quad-core i3 or 6-core i5 eighth-generation Intel Core processor
- Intel UHD graphics 630
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4
- Ultrafast SSD storage
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, one HDMI 2.0 port and two USB 3 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi1
- macOS Mojave, inspired by pros but designed for everyone, with Dark Mode, Stacks, easier screenshots, new built-in apps and more
Configurable processor, memory, storage and 10Gb Ethernet options are available.
110Gb Ethernet is available as a configurable option.
2Compared to the previous-generation Mac mini.
Go to http://www.apple.com/au/mac-mini/specs for a complete set.
|Product Type||Mac mini|
|Processor Type||Core i5|
|Processor Speed (GHz)||3.00|
|Processor Max Speed (GHz)||4.10|
|Primary Storage Capacity||256GB|
|Wireless Networking||IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0|
|GPU Chipset Manufacturer||Intel|
|GPU Chipset||UHD Graphics 630|
|Connectivity||2x USB 3.0, 4x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI 2.0|
|Product Width (cm)||19.7|
|Product Depth (cm)||19.7|
|Product Height (cm)||3.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 1000 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 500 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .