Apple MacBook Air 13.6-inch M2/8GB/256GB SSD - Starlight (2022)5561033
Available Next Month
MacBook Air. Supercharged by M2.
Supercharged by the next-generation M2 chip, the redesigned MacBook Air combines incredible performance and up to 18 hours of battery life into its strikingly thin aluminium enclosure.1
- STRIKINGLY THIN DESIGN — The redesigned MacBook Air is more portable than ever and weighs just 1.24 kilograms. It’s the incredibly capable laptop that lets you work, play or create just about anything — anywhere.
- SUPERCHARGED BY M2 — Get more done faster with a next-generation 8-core CPU, up to 10-core GPU and up to 24GB of unified memory.
- UP TO 18 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE — Go all day and into the night, thanks to the power-efficient performance of the Apple M2 chip.1
- BIG, BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY — The 13.6-inch Liquid Retina display features over 500 nits of brightness, P3 wide colour and support for 1 billion colours for vibrant images and incredible detail.2
- ADVANCED CAMERA AND AUDIO — Look sharp and sound great with a 1080p FaceTime HD camera, three-mic array and four-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio.
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY — MacBook Air features a MagSafe charging port, two Thunderbolt ports and a headphone jack.
- EASY TO USE — Your Mac feels familiar from the moment you turn it on, and works seamlessly with all your Apple devices.
- BUILT TO LAST — The all-aluminium unibody enclosure is exceptionally durable. And free software updates keep things running smooth and secure for years to come.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — All your go-to apps run lightning-fast — including Microsoft 365, Zoom, and many of your favourite iPhone and iPad apps.
Configurable options are available.
1Battery life varies by use and configuration; see for more information.
2The display on the 13.6-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 13.6 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
|Product Type||MacBook Air|
|Primary Storage Capacity||256GB|
|Screen Size (inches)||13.6|
|Screen Type||Liquid Retina Display|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi 6|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 18|
|Audio Ports||Headphone Jack|
|Other Ports||MagSafe power port|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.