Apple MacBook Air 13-inch M1/8GB/256GB SSD - Space Grey (2020)5063228 194252056349
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
MacBook Air. Now with the Apple M1 chip.
MacBook Air is Apple’s thinnest and lightest notebook - now transformed by the powerful Apple M1 chip. For a giant leap in CPU and graphics performance, and up to 18 hours of battery life.1
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance, to tackle projects faster than ever2
- Up to eight GPU cores with up to 5x faster graphics, for graphics-intensive apps and games2
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages and Maps
- Available in gold, space grey and silver
LegalConfigurable options are available. 1Compared with the previous generation. 2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information. 3Display size is measured diagonally.
|Product Type||MacBook Air|
|Primary Storage Capacity||256GB|
|Screen Size (inches)||13.3|
|Screen Type||Retina Display|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Product Width (cm)||30.41|
|Product Depth (cm)||21.24|
|Product Height (cm)||1.61|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 1000 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2021.
- 24 Months Interest Free on Apple - With Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 31/12/2021.
- 500 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .