Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch M1 Max/32GB/1TB SSD - Space Grey5344788 194252547007
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
MacBook Pro. Big screen. Max power.
The new MacBook Pro delivers game-changing performance for pro users. Choose the powerful M1 Pro or the even more powerful M1 Max to supercharge pro-level workflows while getting amazing battery life.1 And with an immersive 16-inch Liquid Retina XDR display and an array of pro ports, you can do more than ever with MacBook Pro.2
- Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 2x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever3
- Up to 32-core GPU with up to 4x faster performance for graphics-intensive apps and games3
- 16-core Neural Engine for up to 5x faster machine learning performance3
- Longer battery life, up to 21 hours1
- Up to 64GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Up to 8TB of superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Stunning 16-inch Liquid Retina XDR display with extreme dynamic range and contrast ratio2
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for sharper video calls
- Six-speaker sound system with force-cancelling woofers
- Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, headphone jack and MagSafe 3 port
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID for secure unlocking and payments
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share and create like never before, with exciting new FaceTime updates and a redesigned Safari
- Available in space grey and silver
LegalConfigurable options are available.
1Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
2The display on the 16-inch MacBook Pro has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 16.2 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
3Compared with previous generation.
|Product Type||MacBook Pro|
|Processor Type||M1 Max|
|Primary Storage Capacity||1TB|
|Screen Size (inches)||16|
|Screen Type||Liquid Retina XDR Display|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 21|
|Connectivity||3x Thunderbolt 4, HDMI|
|Audio Ports||Headphone Jack|
|Other Ports||MagSafe 3 port|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.