Apple Watch Nike SE 40mm Silver Aluminium Case with Pure Platinum/Black Nike Sport Band - GPS + Cellular5320982 194252615294
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Out Now! Stock expected within 6-8 weeks
The running partner that keeps you going.
With Apple Watch Nike SE and the built-in Nike Run Club app, you can track your workouts and listen to Guided Runs. Listen to music from your watch for motivation. And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Take calls and reply to text messages, straight from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new Tai Chi and Pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like Running, Yoga, Swimming and Dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high- and low-heart-rate and irregular heart rhythm notifications1
- Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you2
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it3
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Swim-proof design4
- 100 per cent recycled aluminium cases are available in three finishes
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, text messages and email, even when you don’t have your phone5
- Stream music, podcasts and audiobooks on the go, and leave your phone at home5
- Set up and manage Apple Watch for each family member, straight from your iPhone, with Family Setup6
- Use the built-in Nike Run Club app to stay motivated with Challenges and Guided Runs
- Run in style with the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- Get exclusive Nike watch faces
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
2Fall detection in workouts coming soon. Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
3Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
4Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below a shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust-resistant.
5Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
6Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
|Product Type||Apple Watches|
|Series||SE GPS + Cellular|
|Connectivity||GPS and Cellular|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.