Apple Watch Series 7 45mm Gold Stainless Steel Case with Gold Milanese Loop - GPS + Cellular5329174 194252574348
Out Now! Stock expected within 3-4 weeks
Full screen ahead.
The largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level1, take an ECG at any time2, and access mindfulness and sleep tracking apps. You can also track dozens of workouts, including new Tai Chi and Pilates.
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, text messages and email, even when you don’t have your phone7
- Stream music, podcasts and audiobooks on the go, and leave your phone at home7
- Set up and manage Apple Watch for each family member, straight from your iPhone, with Family Setup8
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20 per cent more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swim-proof design3
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app1
- Take an ECG at any time, anywhere2
- Get high- and low-heart-rate and irregular heart rhythm notifications4
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new Tai Chi and Pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like Running, Yoga, Swimming and Dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging5
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers6
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/au/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below a shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust-resistant.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
5Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
6A$14.99 per month after trial. Offer is good for three months after eligible device is activated. Only one offer can be redeemed per Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices purchased. A Family Sharing group has a maximum of six family members. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/promo/pdf/EN_AU_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf. Apple Fitness+ requires a subscription.
7Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
8Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
|Product Type||Apple Watches|
|Series||Series 7 GPS + Cellular|
|Band||Gold Milanese Loop Band|
|Connectivity||GPS and Cellular|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.