Atelier 1/2 Student Double Bass OutfitAT12CB1
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Indulge your passion for music and begin your double bass education with this beautifully crafted Atelier 1/2 Student Double Bass Outfit. This hand-carved half-sized double bass is made from maple and features ebony fittings. It combines an outstanding responsive tone with meticulous design, and includes a Brazilwood bow, padded bag and rosin.
- This Atelier double bass comes complete with Brazilwood bow with round stick and imitation whalebone lapping, a padded bag and rosin.
- The fingerboard, pegs, and end button of this Atelier instrument are all made from ebony.
- The back, sides and neck have been hand-carved from aged maple. The top is a hand-carved aged spruce.
- The tailpiece has convenient built-in tuners.
- This double bass is fitted with French bridge and Sensicore strings for outstanding tone and sounds. It also has stylish inlaid purfling.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- This instrument is shipped in a "bridge down" position to keep it safe in transit. Your music teacher can easily show you how to set the bridge, or you can do it yourself by following the DFMI Stringing Guide below.
|Product Type||Double Basses|
|Product Height (cm)||160|
|Product Width (cm)||57|
|Product Depth (cm)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 03/10/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free - With No Payments. Offer ends 03/10/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .