Atelier 1/2 Student Violin OutfitAT12VLN1
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Develop your passion for music with the Atelier 1/2 Student Violin Outfit. Crafted by skilled luthiers, this half-sized instrument is made from sturdy maple, with ebony fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and end button. It comes with a padded case, Brazilwood bow and rosin, making it the ideal set for aspiring string players.
- The Atelier 1/2 Student Violin has an all-ebony fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and end button.
- The set comes with a violin, Brazilwood bow with round stick and imitation whalebone lapping, and an oblong foam case.
- The back, sides and neck have been hand-carved from aged maple. The top is a hand-carved aged spruce.
- The tailpiece has built-in adjusters for easier tuning.
- This Atelier violin is fitted with French bridge and Sensicore strings for outstanding tone and sounds. It also has stylish inlaid purfling.
- Suitable for ages 6+.
- This instrument is shipped in a "bridge down" position to keep it safe in transit. Your music teacher can easily show you how to set the bridge, or you can do it yourself by following the DFMI Stringing Guide below.
|Product Height (cm)||50|
|Product Width (cm)||18|
|Product Depth (cm)||8|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.