Ativafit Half Ball Balance Trainer - PurpleS002414 9313875978949
A great addition to your home gym equipment, the Ativafit Half Ball Balance Trainer lets you improve and train your core strength, balance, and stability as you aim to achieve your fitness goals.
Fitness Made Convenient
Made for Training
The Ativafit Half Ball Balance Trainer is made from non-toxic PVC with a new cloud texture-embossed matte surface to ensure it withstands the rigours of your workout routine. It comes with a valve and an air pump to make working out more convenient.
Build Your Strength
Train and tone your upper body strength efficiently with the Ativafit Half Ball Balance Trainer’s included resistance bands. There is also a balance board included to help you increase your core strength and stability.
Conveniently Safe and Stable
Equipped with 6 anti-slip rubber feet, an anti-skid cloud texture, and an extra 1.2-inch thick base, the Ativafit Half Ball Balance Trainer provides you with security and stability as you train. Utilising anti-burst technology, it offers safety and peace of mind as you go for your fitness goals.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Balance Board
- 1x Air Pump
- 1x Valve
- 2x Elastic Bands
|Product Type||Exercise Balls|
|Maximum User Weight||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||18|
|Product Width (cm)||59.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||59.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.