Audio Technica Cardioid Condenser USB MicrophoneAT9934USB 4961310133399
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Make podcasting, gaming, voiceovers, and other recording work easier with the Audio Technica Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone. Featuring a newly-designed microphone circuit, the Audio Technica USB Mic lets you easily record clear, high-quality audio.
- The Audio Technica Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone comes with a Ø16 mm side-address style large aperture diaphragm.
- To help you get the optimal angle during recordings, this condenser mic is equipped with an adjustable stand and a 2m cable, so you can record comfortably.
- The Cardioid Condenser Mic is housed in a durable, zinc die-cast body designed to offer a dampening effect.
- Featuring a mounted headphone jack, the USB Microphone lets you monitor your vocals during recording.
- Easy to use, this microphone features an LED display that indicates power and mute status.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.