Australian Women's Weekly Modern Australian Food Recipe Book9781742454993 9781742454993
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
- Big brands at small prices
- Huge range of options across all product types
The Australian Women's Weekly Modern Australian Food Recipe Book showcases of the best recipes from modern Australia, with delights inspired by city cafe culture to country cooking and coastal food.
- A celebration of modern Australian cuisine, this AWW Recipe Book is spectacularly presented and would make a great gift for foodies.
- The Modern Australian Recipe Book is divided into chapters covering: City food with Breakfast, Small Food, Modern Mains, and Desserts to Die For; as well as Country food with Big Breakfast, Morning Tea, Pub Food, The Country Roast, and Puddings and Desserts. The Recipe Book also covers Coastal fare with Cocktails at Sundown, Brunch, Salads and Light Meals, Seafood, Barbecues and Grills, and Ice-cream and Gelato.
- Special features included in the AWW Book cover goats cheese, rabbit, kangaroo, mud crab, salmon and mangoes.
- Includes up to 352 pages of assorted recipe and cooking ideas.
|Product Type||Recipe Books|
|Brand||Australian Women's Weekly|
|Product Height (cm)||25.5|
|Product Width (cm)||21|
|Product Depth (cm)||5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.