Babyhood Milano Cot
The Babyhood Milano Cot features adjustable base levels, letting you easily convert it from a bassinet, to a cot, and to a toddler bed, allowing your child to keep using it throughout their growing years.
- Ergonomic construction lets you easily tend to your child without straining your shoulders, back, and hips
- Safe for your infant, it’s made with BPA-free teething rails
- Built with real clear A-grade NZ plantation timber, making it a sustainable choice for your nursery
- Showcases a modern design with clean, straight lines, adding charm to your baby’s room
- 4 lockable wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots and tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003
Requires a 1295mm x 695mm x 100mm mattress (sold separately)
|ARTG ID Number||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||105|
|Product Width (cm)||45|
|Product Depth (cm)||145|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.