Bamboomax Carbonised Bamboo FlooringBAMBOOMAXCARB
A perfect flooring solution for the Australian climate, the Bamboomax Bamboo Flooring delivers optimised structural strength and maximum durability, featuring a tongue and groove joining system fro easy installation and a a range of natural and stained tones to suit any living space.
- Hard-wearing and long-lasting, bamboo flooring is cooler in hot temperatures and warmer in cold weather, keeping your home comfortable all year round.
- Good for your home and the environment - made from moso bamboo that generates at least 8 times faster than hardwood, Bamboomax flooring is a truly sustainable, eco-friendly option.
- Durable, stable and scratch resistant, bamboo flooring is easy to clean - use a mop or sponge to clean up spills, and pick up dust and dirt with an electrostatic mop.
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Joining System||Tongue and Groove|
|Pack Size (Square Metre)||1.92|
|Planks Per Pack||8|
|Product Width (cm)||13|
|Product Depth (cm)||185|
|Product Length (cm)||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||1.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||300|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.