BBC MicroBit Single Board Computer Pocket SizedE14-2728765 640522711055
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
A great resource to have when creating micro:bit projects and other inventing solutions, the BBC MicroBit Single Board Computer Pocket Sized serves as a flexible foundation for coding and managing apps. Completely programmable, you can use the single-board computer to individually control input and output commands.
- Features 25 red LEDs that can display animated patterns, alphanumeric characters, and scrolling text messages
- 3-axis digital accelerometer can detect shakes and tilts, making it ideal to use with motion-activated applications
- For hassle-free integration, a micro-USB controller presents the micro:bit to your computer as a memory stick system
- Highly versatile, it can read values from various sensors and modules, such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo, and Kano
- Comes with a USB cable, a battery holder, and two AAA batteries for convenient, on-the-go programming
|Product Type||Electronics and Coding|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.