Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-C to USB-A Cable
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Expanding connectivity solutions, the Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-C to USB-A Cable is your reliable companion for syncing or transferring files between your compatible devices. Crafted with tough and durable materials, it can keep up with all the yanking, tangling, pulling, and other stresses it may encounter during everyday use.
- For uncompromised durability, the Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-C to USB-A Cable features Kevlar-reinforced conductors. The Kevlar fibres can flex without stretching, keeping the wires inside the cable safe against potential damage caused by typical wear and tear.
- Reinforced with metalised and shield-braid Mylar shielding, this Belkin Cable has added protection against electromagnetic interferences.
- Duratek's external cable jacket features a hard-wearing double-braided nylon construction for added resistance against fraying and abrasion.
- This cable supports a data transfer speed of up 480Mbps, so you can move or relocate digital files to and from compatible devices quickly.
- With its 1.2m-length, the Belkin MIXIT DuraTek Cable lets you operate your connected device from an ample distance.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.